Hi! My name is Maria and I am from Costa Rica 🇨🇷. I am an art historian and I also have a major in Social Communication.
I am doing my second masters degree at the VUB and I have been petsitting in Brussels for about 2 years.
I started petsitting as a way to keep contact with pets (my mom and I rescued 6 mixed dogs in Costa Rica) and that has given me the chance to know wonderful fun dogs and cats and their kind owners.
I’ve had experience with dogs in all their stages (pups and elderly pups) and different breeds, also cats and rabbits.
I can handle multiple pets at the time too and be patient towards your pet's specific needs (special routine, oral medication)
I speak English and Spanish, very little French and I can understand a bit of Dutch too.
🦴What I offer:
🐾 All services include daily updates (video call if requested, photos, videos or even GIFS!) of your pet’s behavior, mood, eating habits and playtime.🐾
- Pick up and drop off at your house.
- 30 min to 1 h walk depending on your dog’s needs.
- During the summer I carry an extra water bottle and bowl for water breaks for your dog.
- 30 min to 1h visits depending on your pet’s needs and personality.
- Refill of food bowl.
- Refill water bowls/fountains.
- Clean litter box.
- Brushing (if the cat enjoys it)
- If the home visit is for a dog, it also includes a 30 min to 45 min walk.
- It includes all services provided during the home visits during overnight stays.
- It includes as many walks and playtime your dog or cat wants.
- I also offer to water your plants, pick up the mail and take out the trash.
I hope to hear from you soon! 🐾
Perfect. we always book again 😊
perfect! always booking again.
I've had many dogs for years so I know how to handle multiple pets.
I speak English and Spanish.
Réservez via Pawshake pour bénéficier de la Garantie Pawshake, l'assistance, de la garantie de réservation, des paiements sécurisés, aucun frais de dossier, aucun frais de modification, de l'envoi quotidien de photos et plus encore !